USP <797> and Environmental Sampling
13 JUNE 2018
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Time: 9:00am-10:30am (Pacific); 11:00am-12:30pm (Central); 12:00pm-1:30pm (Eastern)
Instructor: Dr. Michael Berg, EMLab P&K Laboratory Director
CEU's: See below
You will learn about the background and purpose of USP <797> and about designing and executing a USP <797> sampling regimen. This webinar is highly recommended if you need to implement a USP <797> sampling program or if you have questions about the USP <797> analyses offered by EMLab P&K.
• History and background of USP <797>
• Where USP <797> regulation is applicable
• How to determine what types of testing are needed
• Design and implementation of a testing regimen
• Interpretation of data
• Investigation and remediation of detected contamination
Instructor: Dr. Michael Berg, Regional Director at EMLab P&K.
Dr. Michael Berg joined EMLab P&K in 2005 and worked as Department Manager and Technical Director before taking the position of Regional Director. He holds a Ph.D. in Biology from the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany. Dr. Berg researched plant pathology and plant genetics as postdoctoral fellow at Oklahoma State University. He has published his work in peer reviewed journals and has presented at national and international meetings.
Continuing Education Units (CEU's):
• ABIH has previously awarded CM credit for this event (Approval #10-3496). The current event contains 1.5 hours which can be claimed for CM credit.
• ACAC: This event was previously approved for 2 RC's (Reg. #10072001)
• BCSP: This event contains 1.5 technical contact hours and may be eligible for BCSP Recertification points (see BCSP website for Recertification criteria).
• BCRSP: This event contains 1.5 technical contact hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CM points (see BCRSP website for CM point criteria).
• CRBOH: 0.25 RM points (Award # 2016-18)
• HIABC: 1.5 MRCs
• InterNACHI approved for: 1.5 CEU's
NOTE: To receive a certificate of attendance, you must attend the live webinar and complete the survey within 24 hours after webinar ends (see link in "Thank you" email sent an hour after the webinar ends). PDF certificates are emailed 2-3 weeks after the webinar.