- Laboratory Services
- Mold Services: Air
- Mold Services: Surface
- Bacteria Services: Air
- Bacteria Services: Surface
- Asbestos Services
- USP Services
- PCR Services
- Allergen ELISA Services
- Other Lab Services
- USP 797 Testing
- Legionella Water Testing
- ERMI Testing
- Materials Testing
- Additional Services
- Webinars: IAQ Training Courses
- LabServe® Mobile App
- EMLab P&K Pocket Guide
- Technical Papers
- MoldRANGE™ Report
- MoldRANGE™ California Climate Report
- MoldRANGE™ Local Climate Report
- MoldRANGE™ CFA Report
- MoldSCORE™ Report
- Risk Assessment Training Courses
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- New User Introduction
- Become A Client
- Additional Information
- New Client Forms (pdf)
- Chain of Custody (pdf)
EMLab P&K LabServe® Mobile App for iOS® and Android™
Access your lab results: Easier. Faster. Anywhere you are.
EMLab P&K's mobile app makes your work easier!
Now you can review your project documents (reports, chain of custody, and invoices),
get directions to our lab locations, view accreditation certificates, browse EMLab
P&K's fungal library and IAQ Pocket Guide, and contact your Project Manager with
the tap of the screen1. Have multiple LabServe® accounts? Now you can
manage all of your LabServe® accounts with a single login and password!
NOTE: You must be a current client of EMLab P&K to access features
in the LabServe® Mobile app. If you don't know your login details, please contact your Project Manager.
Projects and Reports
- Receive instant alerts when your reports are available
- Search and access details of all your projects
- View your reports, invoices and chain of custody on your mobile device2
- Confirm requested services, turnaround times, and reporting due dates
- Create and view new reports and supplements directly in the app
Contact Your PM
- Call or e-mail your EMLab P&K Project Manager (PM)
- Automatically includes your project ID in your e-mail
- Browse EMLab P&K's fungal glossary/library directly in the app
- Search over 130 fungi with detailed information and spore photos
- Access EMLab P&K's IAQ Pocket Reference Guide directly in the app
- Sampling and regulatory guidelines
- Data interpretation guidelines
data, including typical outdoor spore levels by region and by time of year
- Environmental resource and contact information, and more.
Questions or suggestions for EMLab P&K's mobile app? E-mail email@example.com.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
1 A network connection is needed to access your projects, e-mail project managers, or call EMLab P&K through your mobile device.
2 For Android devices, an appropriate reader is needed to view the reports directly on the user's mobile device.